Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that fumigates and removes foreign matter from furs: Hangs furs in fumigating cabinet, pours fumigant into storage tank, and closes door.
- 2) Turns switch to start blower that vaporizes and blows fumigant onto furs.
- 3) Adjusts timing switch to stop fumigation process.
- 4) Presses button to start ventilating system to exhaust vapors from cabinet, opens door, and removes furs.
- 5) Adjusts valve on compressed air gun to regulate air pressure, according to condition or type of fur.
- 6) Squeezes trigger of gun and directs stream of air on fur to remove dirt, insects, and loose fur.
Is being a "FUR BLOWER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FUR BLOWER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FUR BLOWER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FUR BLOWER"
Job Number: 4326