Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that cleans and disentangles fur fibers used in making felt hats: Dumps fur into hopper of machine.
- 2) Starts machine that forces fibers through sections containing air blowers and toothed rollers that clean and disentangle fibers.
- 3) Feels and examines fibers to determine conformance to quality standards and to detect presence of debris, such as sawdust and particles of pelt, requiring additional passes through machine.
- 4) Cleans machine and removes debris, using brush, shovel, and compressed-air hose.
- 5) May weigh and bag specified amounts of fibers.
- 6) May be designated according to number of sections in fur-blowing unit as Eight-Section Blower; Six-Section Blower.
Is being a "FUR-BLOWER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FUR-BLOWER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FUR-BLOWER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FUR-BLOWER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 4341