Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs variety of tasks during funeral: Places casket in parlor or chapel prior to wake or funeral service and arranges floral offerings and lights around casket, following instructions of DIRECTOR, FUNERAL or EMBALMER.
- 2) Directs or escorts mourners to parlor or chapel in which wake or funeral is held.
- 3) Assists DIRECTOR, FUNERAL to close coffin.
- 4) Carries flowers to hearse or limousine for transportation to place of interment.
- 5) Assists mourners into and out of limousines.
- 6) Issues and stores funeral equipment, such as casket lowering devices and grass mats used at place of interment.
Is being a "FUNERAL ATTENDANT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FUNERAL ATTENDANT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FUNERAL ATTENDANT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FUNERAL ATTENDANT"
Job Number: 4323