"FUND RAISER II"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Contacts individuals and firms to solicit donations for charity or other causes: Confers with supervisor, or reads potential donor list, to determine which individuals or firms to approach.
- 2) Contacts individuals and firms by telephone, in person, or by mail to solicit funds or gifts-in-kind.
- 3) Takes pledges for amounts or gifts-in-kind to be contributed, or accepts immediate cash payments.
- 4) May sell emblems or other tokens of organization represented.
- 5) May write letter to express appreciation for donation.
- 6) May arrange for pick-up of gifts-in-kind.
Is being a "FUND RAISER II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FUND RAISER II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FUND RAISER II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FUND RAISER II"
Job Number: 4322