"FUND RAISER I"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Plans fund raising program for charities or other causes, and writes to, telephones, or visits individuals or establishments to solicit funds or gifts-in-kind: Compiles and analyzes information about potential contributors to develop mailing or contact list and to plan selling approach.
- 2) Writes, telephones, or visits potential contributors and persuades them to contribute funds or gifts-in-kind by explaining purpose and benefits of fund raising program.
- 3) Takes pledges or funds from contributors.
- 4) Records expenses incurred and contributions received.
- 5) May organize volunteers and plan social functions to raise funds.
- 6) May prepare fund raising brochures for mail-solicitation programs.
- 7) May train volunteers to perform certain duties to assist fund raising.
Is being a "FUND RAISER I" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FUND RAISER I" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FUND RAISER I"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FUND RAISER I"
Job Number: 4321