Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Releases poisonous gas and sets traps in buildings to kill dry-wood termites, beetles, vermin, and other pests, using cylinders of compressed gas and mechanical traps: Inspects infested building to identify pests causing damage and to determine treatment necessary.
- 2) Examines porosity of walls and roof, based on knowledge of construction techniques, to determine method of sealing house.
- 3) Measures inside dimensions of rooms with rule, and calculates volume of fumigant required and cost to owner.
- 5) Climbs ladder, pulls tarpaulins over building, and fastens edges of tarpaulins with clamps to make building airtight.
- 6) Posts warning signs and padlocks doors.
- 7) Turns valve on cylinder to discharge gas into building through hose.
- 8) Holds halide lamp near seams of tarpaulins and building vents to detect leaking fumigant.
- 9) Sprays or dusts chemicals in rooms or work areas and sets mechanical traps to destroy pests.
- 10) May fumigate clothing and house furnishing in vaults at business establishment.
Is being a "FUMIGATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FUMIGATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FUMIGATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FUMIGATOR"
Job Number: 4318