"FUMIGATOR AND STERILIZER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends retort or vacuum chamber that fumigates or sterilizes used mattresses: Loads mattresses on dollies and pushes them into chamber.
- 2) Closes and bolts chamber door.
- 3) Starts vacuum pump to remove air from chamber.
- 4) Opens valves to control flow of fumigating or sterilizing gases into chamber, observing gauges and scale readings.
- 5) Pumps gases from chamber and replaces gases with fresh air.
- 6) Opens chamber door and removes loaded dollies.
- 7) May tend fumigating device, used inside chamber, that produces fumes from heated chemicals.
- 8) May tend oven to sterilize mattresses with hot air.
Is being a "FUMIGATOR AND STERILIZER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FUMIGATOR AND STERILIZER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FUMIGATOR AND STERILIZER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FUMIGATOR AND STERILIZER"
Job Number: 4319