Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates fulling mill to shrink and interlock fibers of woolen cloth by application of moisture, heat, and pressure: Threads cloth through tension guides or rollers which control shrinkage in width between pressure rollers, and through trap which controls shrinkage in length.
- 2) Sews ends of cloth together to form endless rope, using portable sewing machine.
- 3) Turns handwheel to regulate pressure on tension guides and sets air pressure gauge on rollers and trap, following specifications for style of cloth.
- 4) Turns valves to admit water and soap solution to tub through which cloth passes.
- 5) Measures distance between markings on cloth to determine when specified shrinkage has been attained.
- 6) Ravels seam connecting ends of cloth and guides cloth over reel into handtruck.
Is being a "FULLER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FULLER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FULLER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FULLER"
Job Number: 4316