Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Installs, maintains, repairs, and adjusts pumps, control valves and meters, strainers and filters, water separators, and pipelines of liquid fuel systems for airfields: Makes periodic inspections of units to detect and correct leakage, corrosion, faulty fittings, and malfunction of mechanical units, meters, and gauges, such as fuel hydrants, tank pits, distribution lines, storage tanks, turbines, pumps, and control rooms.
- 2) Inspects electrical wiring, switches, and controls for safe operating condition, grounding, and adjustment.
- 3) Repairs, replaces, and adjusts malfunctioning equipment to restore operating condition specified in regulations and repair manuals.
- 4) Disassembles, adjusts, aligns, and calibrates gauges and meters.
- 5) Cleans storage tanks and removes and installs old or new equipment, such as meter and filter installations, pipe systems, pit covers, and vents, to modify existing installations.
Is being a "FUEL-SYSTEM-MAINTENANCE WORKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FUEL-SYSTEM-MAINTENANCE WORKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FUEL-SYSTEM-MAINTENANCE WORKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FUEL-SYSTEM-MAINTENANCE WORKER"
Job Number: 4315