Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Rebuilds, tests, and calibrates fuel injection units as used on diesel engines, railroad locomotives, trucks, construction equipment, tractors, and power plants: Studies repair order and disassembles unit to determine cause of malfunction.
- 2) Refinishes defective parts, using lapping machine to grind and smooth nozzle point and seat.
- 3) Replaces parts which cannot be refinished.
- 4) Assembles and calibrates injection pumps, using test equipment.
- 5) Assembles and tests nozzle assemblies, using test equipment.
Is being a "FUEL-INJECTION SERVICER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FUEL-INJECTION SERVICER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FUEL-INJECTION SERVICER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FUEL-INJECTION SERVICER"
Job Number: 4312