Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that grinds dried fruit preparatory to making natural fruit confections: Dumps mixed dried fruit, such as raisins, dates, figs, and prunes, into machine hopper and starts grinder.
- 2) Places container at machine discharge outlet to receive ground fruit.
- 3) Removes filled container and molds ground fruit into circular shape by hand.
- 4) Cuts molded fruit into equal bars, using hand held cutting wheel.
- 5) Places bars onto tray preparatory to coconut coating.
Is being a "FRUIT-BAR MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FRUIT-BAR MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FRUIT-BAR MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FRUIT-BAR MAKER"
Job Number: 4306