"FROZEN PIE MAKER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Measures specified amounts of ingredients, such as precooked meats, vegetables, fruits, or sauce, into dough-lined pie plate, and covers ingredients with prerolled pie crust topping in preparation for freezing: Manually bones meats.
- 2) Weighs specified amount of meat, vegetable, or fruit pieces and places them in pie plate.
- 3) Adds specified ingredients, such as sugar, spices, or sauce, to fill pie plate.
- 4) Covers pie with prerolled pie crust and crimps edges, using hand crimping device.
- 5) Dips brush in egg yolk mixture and spreads mixture over pie crust.
- 6) Places pie in refrigerator to dry egg topping.
- 7) Removes dried pies, packs pies in boxes, and stacks boxes in freezer.
Is being a "FROZEN PIE MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FROZEN PIE MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FROZEN PIE MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FROZEN PIE MAKER"
Job Number: 4302