Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Attaches front sights to shotgun and rifle barrels: Secures barrel in vise and screws threaded shank of sight into hole near muzzle.
- 2) Shears off excess shank extending into bore, using hammer and chisel.
- 3) Files sheared end of shank with file until edge is smooth with inside of gun barrel.
- 4) Feels sheared joint and sights through bore or inserts plug gauge into bore to verify smoothness.
- 5) May drill and tap hole in barrel to accommodate front sight, using drill press and tap.
Is being a "FRONT-SIGHT ATTACHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FRONT-SIGHT ATTACHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FRONT-SIGHT ATTACHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FRONT-SIGHT ATTACHER"
Job Number: 4300