Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that blends and melts materials, such as clay, flint, and lead oxides, to make glaze: Weighs specified amounts of ingredients on scale according to batch card.
- 2) Dumps weighed materials into mixing machine.
- 3) Sets timing device on mixer for specified period and starts mixer.
- 4) Observes mixture for conformance to coloring specifications.
- 5) Empties batch from machine into bin and transports bin to frit furnace, using lift truck.
- 6) Dumps materials into furnace and turns gas and air valves to heat furnace to specified temperature.
- 7) Shuts off furnace and turns wheel to pour fused mass from furnace into water sump to undergo crystallization.
- 8) Drains off water and shovels crystals into bin.
- 9) Transports bin to storage area, using handtruck.
Is being a "FRIT-MIXER-AND-BURNER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FRIT-MIXER-AND-BURNER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FRIT-MIXER-AND-BURNER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FRIT-MIXER-AND-BURNER"
Job Number: 4295