Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that applies and dries strip of friction paint on cards of matchbook covers and matchbox slides: Loads stack of cards into machine feed magazine.
- 2) Observes machine feed to prevent jam of cards on conveyor.
- 3) Inspects friction paint coverage for specified thickness of application, and adjusts friction paint feedwheels, using handtools.
- 4) Removes paper dust and dirt from revolving feedwheels with knife.
- 5) Fills machine reservoir with friction paint.
- 6) Turns steam valves and reads gauge to maintain specified temperature in conveyor-drier.
Is being a "FRICTION-PAINT-MACHINE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FRICTION-PAINT-MACHINE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FRICTION-PAINT-MACHINE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FRICTION-PAINT-MACHINE TENDER"
Job Number: 4292