"FREEZER TUNNEL OPERATOR"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends freeze tunnel to quick-freeze food products: Pushes switches to start and control speed of conveyorized screen that conveys food product through tunnel that flash freezes food as it passes.
- 2) Turns valves to adjust temperature in tunnel and monitors temperature and pressure gauges to ensure conformance to company specifications.
- 3) Patrols tunnel to observe progress of vegetables to ensure freezing and to detect machinery malfunctions.
- 4) Scrapes conveyor to remove excess ice or frost from conveyor and to break vegetables loose from conveyor to prevent accumulation, using hands and handtools.
- 5) Breaks excess ice from tunnel outlet to facilitate conveyorized frozen food off bearing.
- 6) Notifies supervisor of machinery malfunctions.
- 7) May tend machine that deposits breading onto food products.
Is being a "FREEZER TUNNEL OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FREEZER TUNNEL OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FREEZER TUNNEL OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FREEZER TUNNEL OPERATOR"
Job Number: 4283