Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Connects wires from telephone lines and cables to distributing frames in telephone company central office, using soldering iron and handtools: Solders connections, following diagram or oral instructions.
- 2) Strings distributing frames with connecting wires.
- 3) Tests circuit connections, using voltmeter or ammeter.
- 4) Removes and remakes connections to change circuit layouts.
- 5) Cleans switches and replaces contact points, using vacuum hose, solvents, and handtools.
- 6) Lubricates moving switch parts.
- 7) Assists TROUBLE LOCATOR, TEST DESK in locating and correcting malfunction in wiring on distributing frame.
Is being a "FRAME WIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FRAME WIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FRAME WIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FRAME WIRER"
Job Number: 4276