Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs motorcycle frames according to written instructions or visual examination, using bandsaw and welding and aligning equipment: Reads work tickets or examines frame to determine extent and type of damage.
- 2) Cuts bent, broken, or cracked tubular parts from frame, using bandsaw.
- 3) Measures defective area of frame and selects tubular sections to replace cutout part.
- 4) Positions and clamps replacement part and frame in welding fixture.
- 5) Welds replacement part to frame, using arc or acetylene welding equipment.
Is being a "FRAME REPAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FRAME REPAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FRAME REPAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FRAME REPAIRER"
Job Number: 4270