Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Replaces broken or worn bands that drive spindles on spinning and twisting frames: Cuts worn leather or cotton band from cylinder with knife.
- 2) Cuts replacement band of specified length from supply roll.
- 3) Draws band over cylinder drum and around spindles by hand or with wire hook.
- 4) Sews or bonds ends together, using portable sewing machine or electric bonding device.
- 5) Places band around flange of spindles and tension pulley to start spindles.
- 6) Lubricates spinning frames, using oilcan and grease gun.
Is being a "FRAME BANDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FRAME BANDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FRAME BANDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FRAME BANDER"
Job Number: 4263