Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that paints decorative edges or stripes on foxing strips: Fills machine reservoir with latex paint of color specified on work ticket.
- 2) Hangs foxing strips on stand near machine.
- 3) Adjusts distance between roller and regulates distance strip can be inserted between rollers to locate stripe as specified.
- 4) Starts machine for roller to pick up paint, peels foxing strip from board, and positions strip against back guide and between rollers that paint colored stripe.
- 5) Examines stripe for insufficient or excess paint and misalignment, and adjusts rollers and guide to eliminate defective painting.
- 6) Places acceptable strips between cloth page of book for use by assemblers.
Is being a "FOXING PAINTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FOXING PAINTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FOXING PAINTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FOXING PAINTER"
Job Number: 4261