"FOUR-H CLUB AGENT"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Organizes and directs educational projects and activities of 4-H Club: Recruits and trains volunteer leaders to plan and guide 4-H Club program to meet needs and interests of individuals and community.
- 2) Directs selection of educational projects, such as sewing, woodworking, photography, and livestock raising.
- 3) Procures, develops, distributes, and presents teaching materials, such as visual aids and literature for educational projects.
- 4) Arranges for 4-H Clubs to exhibit or participate in events, such as county and state fairs and state 4-H Club events.
- 5) Develops and maintains recognition and incentive program for members and leaders of 4-H Clubs.
- 6) May specialize in directing 4-H Club activities for girls and be designated Youth Agent.
Is being a "FOUR-H CLUB AGENT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FOUR-H CLUB AGENT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FOUR-H CLUB AGENT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FOUR-H CLUB AGENT"
Job Number: 4256