Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in making cores and molds, in charging, operating, and tapping furnaces, in pouring molten metal into molds, and in chipping, grinding, and sandblasting castings: Examines materials and products at various stages of processing for conformance to specifications.
- 2) Observes machines and equipment for malfunction and orders adjustments or repairs, or directs workers to make adjustments or repairs.
- 3) Trains workers in foundry processes and in operation of machines and equipment.
- 4) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 5) May be designated according to part of process supervised as Casting Supervisor; Coremaking Supervisor; Cupola-Melting Supervisor; Finishing Supervisor; Mold-Making Supervisor; Shell-Core-And-Molding Supervisor; Wax-Room Supervisor.
Is being a "FOUNDRY SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FOUNDRY SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FOUNDRY SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FOUNDRY SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 4250