"FOUNDRY LABORER, COREROOM"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks involved in coremaking: Pastes core sections together to form completed core.
- 2) Brushes, dips, or sprays solution, such as graphite, on cores to produce smooth finish.
- 3) Carries and loads cores into oven.
- 4) Piles cores on racks for drying.
- 5) Carries sand to coreroom.
- 6) Forms core reinforcing rods and wires into specified shape by hand or by machine.
- 7) Pulls wires and rods from finished castings, using pliers, hammer and chisel, and special hooks.
- 8) Dresses cores, using handtools or power tools, such as files, scrapers, and grinding wheel.
- 9) May fill cracks in surface of core with putty or patching sand, using putty knife.
Is being a "FOUNDRY LABORER, COREROOM" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FOUNDRY LABORER, COREROOM" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FOUNDRY LABORER, COREROOM"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FOUNDRY LABORER, COREROOM"
Job Number: 4248