Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Makes foundations to provide shape and form for hats and caps: Positions wire, cardboard, or plastic foundation between layers of knitted or woven fabric.
- 2) Staples or hand-sews fabric together after insertion of foundation.
- 3) May insert cardboard between layers of fabric to provide stiffening for hat or cap brims.
- 4) May brush paste on cap-visor lining and apply fabric or plastic covering to lining.
- 5) May be designated according to material used as Wire-Shape Maker.
Is being a "FOUNDATION MAKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FOUNDATION MAKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FOUNDATION MAKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FOUNDATION MAKER"
Job Number: 4246