Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Rears homeless or parentless children in own home as members of family: Organizes and schedules activities, such as recreation, rest periods, and sleeping time.
- 2) Ensures child has nutritious diet.
- 3) Instructs children in good personal and health habits.
- 4) Bathes, dresses, and undresses young children.
- 5) Washes and irons clothing.
- 6) Accompanies children on outings and walks.
- 7) Disciplines children when required.
- 8) May return children to parents' home during weekends and holidays.
- 9) May work under supervision of welfare agency.
- 10) May prepare periodic reports concerning progress and behavior of children for welfare agency.
Is being a "FOSTER PARENT" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FOSTER PARENT" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FOSTER PARENT"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FOSTER PARENT"
Job Number: 4244