Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends mills and mixing machines to prepare ink for typewriter ribbons and oil-wax coating for carbon paper, according to prescribed formulas: Weighs and measures ingredients, following written instructions.
- 2) Pours ingredients into specified mixing machine, such as mixing mill, ball mill, or agitator.
- 3) Starts and stops machines.
- 4) Observes temperature indicators and turns valves to maintain specified heat in mills.
- 5) Cleans machines and utensils, using solvent and cloth.
Is being a "FORMULA WEIGHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FORMULA WEIGHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FORMULA WEIGHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FORMULA WEIGHER"
Job Number: 4241