Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Adapts basic dye formulas for use in dyeing goods in accordance with customer specifications: Reads production orders scheduled for processing to determine number of pounds of yarn or fabric to be dyed.
- 2) Reviews basic dye formula developed for dyeing specified customer lot to ascertain weights of dyes and chemicals used in basic formula.
- 3) Computes amounts of dyes and chemicals required to dye specified number of pounds of goods in conformity with customer specifications, utilizing knowledge of machine capacity, applying mathematical formulas and using calculator.
- 4) Records lot size and dye machine number onto adjusted formula and places formula in designated location for use by dye department personnel.
- 5) Compiles department production records.
Is being a "FORMULA CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FORMULA CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FORMULA CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FORMULA CLERK"
Job Number: 4239