Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Examines and evaluates format and function of business forms to develop new, or improve existing forms format, usage, and control: Reviews forms to evaluate need for revision, consolidation, or discontinuation, using knowledge of form use, workflow, document flow, and compatibility with manual or machine processing.
- 2) Confers with form users to gather recommendations for improvements, considering such characteristics as form necessity, completeness, design, text, and specifications as to size and color of paper, style of typeface, and number of copies.
- 3) May design, draft or prepare finished master copy for new or modified form, or confer with printer's representative to specify changes in format and approve proof copies.
- 4) Prepares and issues written instructions for use of forms in accordance with organizational policies, procedures, and practices.
- 5) Keeps records to update information concerning form origin, function, necessity, usage, cost, and stock level.
Is being a "FORMS ANALYST" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FORMS ANALYST" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FORMS ANALYST"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FORMS ANALYST"
Job Number: 4237