Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends automatic glass forming machines, used to form bottles, containers, and other glassware from molten glass: Turns valves to regulate temperatures of molten glass in forehearth, flow of glass to forming machine, and coolant to solidify glass shape.
- 2) Lubricates molds with graphite solution to prevent glass sticking to molds, using swab or spray gun.
- 3) Inspects glassware to ascertain conformance with specifications, using fixed gauges and scales.
- 4) May correct timing sequence by adjusting timer drum.
- 5) May tend annealing lehr used to control cooling of formed product.
Is being a "FORMING-MACHINE TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FORMING-MACHINE TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FORMING-MACHINE TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FORMING-MACHINE TENDER"
Job Number: 4230