Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Constructs built-in-place or prefabricated wooden forms, according to specifications, for molding concrete structures: Studies blueprints and diagrams to determine type and dimension of forms to be constructed.
- 2) Saws lumber to blueprint dimensions, using handsaw or power saw, and nails lumber together to make form panels.
- 3) Erects built-in-place forms or assembles and installs prefabricated forms on construction site according to blueprint specifications, using handtools, plumb rule, and level.
- 4) Inserts spreaders and tie rods between opposite faces of form to maintain specified dimensions.
- 5) Anchors and braces forms to fixed objects, using nails, bolts, anchor rods, steel cables, planks, and timbers.
Is being a "FORM BUILDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FORM BUILDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FORM BUILDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FORM BUILDER"
Job Number: 4219