Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Supervises and coordinates activities of workers engaged in heating, forging, and inspecting metal workpieces and products: Plans and coordinates sequence of operations within forge shop.
- 2) Inspects dies, machines, and work in process to detect malfunctions, and orders corrective action.
- 3) Trains new workers in job duties.
- 4) Performs other duties as described under SUPERVISOR Master Title.
- 5) May set up machines for experimental runs.
- 6) May be designated according to department as Hammer-Shop Supervisor; Inspection Supervisor.
Is being a "FORGE-SHOP SUPERVISOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FORGE-SHOP SUPERVISOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FORGE-SHOP SUPERVISOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FORGE-SHOP SUPERVISOR"
Job Number: 4214