Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Maintains current record of bank's funds on deposit in foreign banks: Records bank's balances on deposit in foreign banks, outstanding purchase and sales contracts, and undelivered items, to maintain record, using computer.
- 2) Lists totals in holdover register and posts net balances to daily position reports to determine new position.
- 3) Reviews records to determine when balances need replenishing.
- 4) Computes net balances and informs trading personnel.
- 5) May compare current and previous balance sheets to eliminate double-posting to transactions and verification of limits.
- 6) May assist trading personnel in preparing monthly revaluation of foreign currency accounts.
- 7) May answer inquiries regarding foreign exchange trading regulations.
- 8) May quote established conversion rates for bank branch staff and customers.
Is being a "FOREIGN-EXCHANGE-POSITION CLERK" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FOREIGN-EXCHANGE-POSITION CLERK" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FOREIGN-EXCHANGE-POSITION CLERK"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FOREIGN-EXCHANGE-POSITION CLERK"
Job Number: 4202