"FOREIGN BANKNOTE TELLER-TRADER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Buys and sells foreign currencies and drafts and sells travelers' checks, according to daily international exchange rates, working at counter in foreign exchange office: Questions patrons to determine type of currency or draft desired or offered for sale.
- 2) Quotes unit exchange rate, following daily international rate sheet or computer display.
- 3) Computes exchange value including fee for transaction, using calculator, and counts out currency.
- 4) Sells foreign and domestic travelers' checks.
- 5) Prepares sales slips and records transactions in daily log.
- 6) Gives information to patrons about foreign currency regulations.
- 7) Prepares daily inventory of currency, drafts, and travelers' checks.
- 8) Computes amounts on logsheets and reconciles totals with inventory report.
Is being a "FOREIGN BANKNOTE TELLER-TRADER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FOREIGN BANKNOTE TELLER-TRADER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FOREIGN BANKNOTE TELLER-TRADER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FOREIGN BANKNOTE TELLER-TRADER"
Job Number: 4200