"FORCE-VARIATION EQUIPMENT TENDER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends battery of machines that test or grind tires for conformance to radial balance specifications: Lifts and positions tires in machine.
- 2) Starts machine that inflates tires and activates sensory roller rotating against tire.
- 3) Observes panel indicators to determine tires meeting specifications.
- 4) Places defective tires on conveyor leading to automatic machine that locates and grinds excess rubber from tires.
- 5) Drops defective tires in scrap truck and stacks balanced tires on shipping pallet.
Is being a "FORCE-VARIATION EQUIPMENT TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FORCE-VARIATION EQUIPMENT TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FORCE-VARIATION EQUIPMENT TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FORCE-VARIATION EQUIPMENT TENDER"
Job Number: 4199