Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Miters and cuts molding stock for picture frames to specified length and angle, using miter knife: Turns screws to adjust feed guides to width of molding and to adjust stop that measures molding for cutting.
- 2) Turns handwheel to raise or lower miter bars that protect edges from splintering.
- 3) Inserts molding between guides and depresses foot treadle or pulls hand lever to lower knife that cuts one end of stock at 45 degree angle.
- 4) Places molding against stop and under second blade that cuts other end to specified length and 45 degree angle.
- 5) May make several cuts with knife to complete full cut of thick stock.
Is being a "FOOT-MITER OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FOOT-MITER OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FOOT-MITER OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FOOT-MITER OPERATOR"
Job Number: 4198