"FOOD-SERVICE WORKER, HOSPITAL"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Prepares and delivers food trays to hospital patients, performing any combination of following duties on tray line: Reads production orders on color-coded menu cards on trays to determine items to place on tray.
- 2) Places items, such as eating utensils, napkins, and condiments on trays.
- 3) Prepares food items, such as sandwiches, salads, soups, and beverages.
- 4) Places servings in blender to make foods for soft or liquid diets.
- 5) Apportions and places food servings on plates and trays according to diet list on menu card.
- 6) Examines filled tray for completeness and places on cart, dumbwaiter, or conveyor belt.
- 7) Pushes carts to halls or ward kitchen.
- 8) Serves trays to patients.
- 9) Collects and stacks dirty dishes on cart and returns cart to kitchen.
- 10) Washes dishes and cleans work area, tables, cabinets, and ovens.
- 11) Collects and places garbage and trash in designated containers.
- 12) May record amount and types of special food items served to patients.
- 13) May assemble and serve food items to hospital staff in cafeteria.
Is being a "FOOD-SERVICE WORKER, HOSPITAL" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FOOD-SERVICE WORKER, HOSPITAL" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FOOD-SERVICE WORKER, HOSPITAL"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FOOD-SERVICE WORKER, HOSPITAL"
Job Number: 4195