Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Drives truck to deliver refrigerated and electric-warming cabinets containing previously prepared meals to airports, and unloads cabinets into airplanes: Loads cabinets into truck and drives truck to flight field.
- 2) Maneuvers truck beneath airplane to be loaded and moves truck levers to elevate truck bed to level of airplane door.
- 3) Unloads cabinets into airplane and connects electrical cords of cabinets to electrical outlets of airplane.
- 4) Presents billing form to designated airline representative and collects receipt.
- 5) Loads empty cabinets onto truck and returns them to commissary kitchen.
Is being a "FOOD-SERVICE DRIVER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FOOD-SERVICE DRIVER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FOOD-SERVICE DRIVER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FOOD-SERVICE DRIVER"
Job Number: 4193