"FOOD ORDER EXPEDITER"
Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Calls out and verifies food orders in drive-in restaurant or restaurant specializing in fast service: Removes order placed on device, such as wheel or nail board, at kitchen service counter.
- 2) Calls out food orders to cooks and pantry and fountain workers.
- 3) Examines portioning and garnishing of completed food order.
- 4) Reviews order for accuracy and tabulates check.
- 5) Notifies serving personnel when order is ready.
- 6) May record count of items, such as entrees drawn from supply or entrees served, to accumulate food control data.
- 7) May prepare and cook foods that can be completed in short time.
Is being a "FOOD ORDER EXPEDITER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FOOD ORDER EXPEDITER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FOOD ORDER EXPEDITER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FOOD ORDER EXPEDITER"
Job Number: 4188