Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that folds paper goods, such as booklets, pamphlets, notebooks, paper sheets, and manila folders: Turns handwheel to adjust folding slot opening and adjusts backstop according to sample, using rule and wrench.
- 2) Starts machine and moves lever to engage clutch that activates folding blade and discharge conveyor rolls.
- 3) Feeds items against backstop of machine, synchronizing feeding with action of folding blade.
- 4) Removes folded items from discharge table and stacks them on pallets.
- 5) May rub folded edge with wooden block to crease it.
- 6) May handfold multiple sheets of paper that exceed machine capacity.
Is being a "FOLDING-MACHINE FEEDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FOLDING-MACHINE FEEDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FOLDING-MACHINE FEEDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FOLDING-MACHINE FEEDER"
Job Number: 4172