Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends machine that folds, stitches, and cuts cloth into lengths to form articles, such as bags, finger-buffs, pillowcases, straps, or tie-backs.
- 2) May turn handwheel or thumbscrew to adjust tension on roll of cloth.
- 3) May tend machine that sews string into hem of draw-string bag and be designated Sheet Cutter II.
- 4) May be designated according to article fabricated as Bag-Making-Machine Tender; Belt-Loop Maker; Pillowcase Sewer, Automatic; Sewer-And-Cutter, Finger-Buff Material; Strap-Machine Operator, Automatic; Tie-Back Sewer, Automatic.
- 5) Performs duties as described under SEWING-MACHINE OPERATOR, AUTOMATIC Master Title.
Is being a "FOLDER-SEAMER, AUTOMATIC" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FOLDER-SEAMER, AUTOMATIC" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FOLDER-SEAMER, AUTOMATIC"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FOLDER-SEAMER, AUTOMATIC"
Job Number: 4169