Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Repairs and adjusts machines that stamp out small disks of shellacked paper and press them over open ends of charged primer cups: Adjusts die block so that disks are properly pressed in place.
- 2) Removes and disassembles die-block assembly for cleaning.
- 3) Replaces defective parts, such as bent punches and worn rollers.
- 4) Inspects samples of completed primers.
- 5) May adjust other machines used in assembly of cartridge primers, such as toggle presses and anvil shakers.
Is being a "FOILING-MACHINE ADJUSTER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FOILING-MACHINE ADJUSTER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FOILING-MACHINE ADJUSTER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FOILING-MACHINE ADJUSTER"
Job Number: 4161