Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that blows foam insulation into cooler and refrigerator doors and cabinet walls, using portable foam gun: Connects foam pump and nitrogen pressure tank to resin and catalyst barrels.
- 2) Turns valve to regulate nitrogen pressure at specified level.
- 3) Connects hose from freon tank to gun and adjusts freon pressure.
- 4) Opens gun valve and conducts foam test to ensure proper mixture of ingredients.
- 5) Inserts nozzle of gun into compartment openings and blows specified amounts of foam insulation into doors and cabinet walls.
- 6) Inserts plugs into openings to seal filled compartment.
- 7) Regulates overhead electric heaters to maintain constant room temperature.
- 8) Records number and type of units filled on daily production record.
- 9) Cleans equipment and work area.
- 10) May prepare units to receive insulation.
Is being a "FOAM CHARGER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FOAM CHARGER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FOAM CHARGER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FOAM CHARGER"
Job Number: 4156