Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Cleans, disassembles, and reassembles flyers: Collects damaged, dirty, or rusted flyers from boxes near machines and carries them to worktable.
- 2) Dumps flyers into tumbler containing cork to clean dirt and rust from them, or uses brush moistened with oil.
- 3) Removes wire arm from flyer with wrench or places hub under press and depresses pedal to open clamps.
- 4) Inserts new wires into hub and tightens them, using wrench or press.
- 5) Drops repaired flyer into chute press or into box.
- 6) May bend wire arms by positioning flyer under press and depressing pedal.
- 7) May record number and type of flyers repaired.
Is being a "FLYER REPAIRER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FLYER REPAIRER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FLYER REPAIRER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FLYER REPAIRER"
Job Number: 4154