Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Controls equipment to displace water from damp pigments by introducing oil or other liquid into pigment: Shovels batch of damp pigment into tub and starts agitator.
- 2) Turns valve to admit steam into jacket of tub to heat batch to specified temperature.
- 3) Adds required quantity of liquid vehicle to displace water in pigment.
- 4) Tilts tub to drain displaced water from top of batch.
- 5) Clamps lid on tub and opens vacuum valve to draw remaining water from batch.
- 6) Collects samples of batch for laboratory analysis.
- 7) Adds type and quantities of oils and extenders specified by laboratory to bring body, strength, and shade of batch within acceptable limits.
- 8) Mixes batch for specified time.
- 9) Drains batch into containers and clamps on lid.
Is being a "FLUSHER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FLUSHER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FLUSHER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FLUSHER"
Job Number: 4149