Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Fills flumes with sugar beets, performing any combination of following duties: Trips lever on gondola loaded with beets, or removes sideboards on storage bin allowing beets to spill into flume.
- 2) Prods beets with bar to maintain continuous flow of beets.
- 3) Washes gondola or storage bin, using water hose.
- 4) Dumps truckloads of beets into hopper and feeds beets onto conveyor leading to flume or storage bins.
- 5) Removes leaves, stems, and trash from flume, using shovel or pitchfork.
- 6) Loads rocks extracted from flume onto dump truck.
Is being a "FLUMER II" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FLUMER II" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FLUMER II"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FLUMER II"
Job Number: 4147