Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends equipment that conveys water and sugar beets from storage bins through flume to washroom: Pushes button to start equipment and turns steam and water valves to admit heated water into flume.
- 2) Turns crank to raise storage bin gate to start flow of sugar beets into flume.
- 3) Turns valves to increase or decrease flow of water and beets through flume into washroom according to bell, telephone, or light signals.
- 4) Observes flow of beets in flume to detect jamming and loosens jams, using bar.
- 5) Notifies supervisor of equipment malfunction.
- 6) May maintain equipment, using handtools.
Is being a "FLUMER I" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FLUMER I" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FLUMER I"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FLUMER I"
Job Number: 4146