Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Operates machine to tuft flowered design on articles: Places yarn packages on spindles and draws ends through machine guides, tensions, and needle eyes.
- 2) Presses knee lever to raise hoop-shaped presser foot, positions material on movable portion of machine bed, and lowers presser foot to hold material taut.
- 3) Starts machine and turns machine bed to rotate material beneath needles that automatically tuft flower design on material.
- 4) Observes tufting to detect defects, such as broken yarn and needles.
- 5) Rethreads machine or replaces damaged needles.
Is being a "FLOWER-MACHINE OPERATOR" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FLOWER-MACHINE OPERATOR" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FLOWER-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FLOWER-MACHINE OPERATOR"
Job Number: 4141