Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Tends flotation machines that separate metals from gangue of ore: Turns valves to regulate flow of pulp and reagents into cells.
- 2) Turns valves to introduce compressed air into cells to agitate mixture and to promote froth that carries metallic particles to surface of liquid and deposits them through side opening of cell into launders.
- 3) May tend cells that are agitated either mechanically or by air, or combination of both.
- 4) May lubricate and repair machines.
- 5) May be designated according to metal separated as Copper-Flotation Operator; Molybdenum-Flotation Operator.
Is being a "FLOTATION TENDER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FLOTATION TENDER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FLOTATION TENDER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FLOTATION TENDER"
Job Number: 4135