Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Designs and fashions live, cut, dried, and artificial floral and foliar arrangements for events, such as holidays, anniversaries, weddings, balls, and funerals: Confers with client regarding price and type of arrangement desired.
- 2) Plans arrangement according to client's requirements and costs, utilizing knowledge of design and properties of materials, or selects appropriate standard design pattern.
- 3) Selects flora and foliage necessary for arrangement.
- 4) Trims material and arranges bouquets, sprays, wreaths, dish gardens, terrariums, and other items, using wire, pins, floral tape, foam, trimmers, cutters, shapers, and other materials and tools.
- 5) May decorate buildings, halls, churches, or other facilities where events are planned.
- 6) May pack and wrap completed arrangements.
- 7) May estimate costs and price arrangements.
- 8) May conduct classes or demonstrations.
- 9) May instruct and direct other workers.
- 10) May arrange according to standard designs or under instruction of designer and be designated Floral Arranger.
Is being a "FLORAL DESIGNER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FLORAL DESIGNER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FLORAL DESIGNER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FLORAL DESIGNER"
Job Number: 4134