Job Description and Jobs
- 1) Performs any combination of following tasks to facilitate wrapping and packing of chewing gum: Copies from registers on machines number of cartons of chewing gum filled by each packing machine.
- 2) Empties containers of scrap gum into barrel for reprocessing.
- 3) Distributes packaging materials to workers.
- 4) Replaces packages of gum that were previously removed from carton for inspection.
- 5) Scans stacks of cellophane-wrapped cartons passing on conveyor belt to detect defective wrapping.
- 6) Removes cellophane from defectively wrapped cartons and returns cartons for rewrapping.
Is being a "FLOOR WORKER" your very best career choice?
Our Career Interest Test
will show you which careers match your interests.
Our Free Personality Test will show you which careers match your personality and why.
Click here for "FLOOR WORKER" Jobs
See the Future Outlook and Educational Requirements for "FLOOR WORKER"
Our Most Popular Products
End Of Job Description for: "FLOOR WORKER"
Job Number: 4127